Gzunda motorised bed moving unit operates with or without a patient on bed eliminating the need to physically push beds beds or patients between wards allowing the controller to focus on the needs of the patient during transport.
With a 500kg Capacity the silent motorised unit is able move a hospital bed up or down ramps, over carpet, into lifts, and around tight corners with minimal effort by the operator.
Gzunda's compact design plus effortless maneuverability and detach-ability allows for safe and efficient management of a fleet of beds or trolleys within a healthcare environment.
Gzunda applications include:
- Moving hospital beds with or without patients between rooms and wards.
- Moving linen.
- Capacity: 500kg (customised units available for bariatric care)
- Move hospital beds with or without patients safely and efficiently
- Push button hitching - silent, fast and efficient
- Quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions
- Height / Reach adjustable handle bar for user comfort
- Fits easily in lifts, adding only 16cm to bed length
- Tough and durable stainless steel tyne
- Design complies to all relevant Australian Standards
Simple Push Button - Bed Hitching