· Full maximization of performance is realized with the enhanced version of the h3.
· stepper, which delivers up to 40% more torque than the standard version.
· Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets - Deliver Optimized Torque Density.
· Aluminum Housing - Superior heat dissipation for improved torque output (Patent Pending).
· Retainer and O-Ring - prevent bearing spinout and minimize motor noise.
Applications where the step motor systems excel include:
· Electronic assembly.
· Linear stages.
· Medical analyzers.From a motor standpoint, Portescap has optimized the hybrid step motor performance, allowing the continued use of step motor systems in a wide array of applications. The Aluminum housing design provides superior heat dissipation, slowing the temperature rise, which provides higher output torque.
Lowering the power consumption of the h3 stepper, which benefits the power requirement of the overall step motor system. Updating the magnet material to Neodymium delivers optimized torque density in the same package size. By raising the output performance of the step motor system while reducing the perceived disadvantages,