A crucial consideration for food and beverage manufacturers is the need to maintain strict hygiene and safety standards. During all phases of the production cycle careful attention must be given to preventing contaminants entering directly into the product or its packaging. The horrendous cost of a product recall and the tarnish to the brand name can lead to disastrous consequences for the manufacturer, brand owner and distribution chain.
Compliant with IE4 (Super Premium Efficiency) standards, a major benefit of the MOVIGEAR® is the impressive energy savings potential.
MOVIGEAR® Decentralised Mechatronic Drive System Features:
- Motor, gear unit and electronics are combined in a single housing
- Optimum efficiency due to precise matching of all drive components and use of permanent magnet motor
- Available as a solid shaft or hollow shaft variant including:
- Single line installation principle
- Variety of control options: Binary, S-Bus or Industrial Fieldbus via SNI master
- Hygienic variant provides degree of protection up to 69K
- Sizes- MGF2 up to 200 Nm
- MGF4 up to 400 Nm
- HACCP Australia Certification
For more information please call or email for a direct reply.