Half portals help to foster the security of the buildings to an all-new level. Leading half portal solutions are HPJ140 Anti Tailgating Door, FPJ140 2S Interlocking Doors and FPJ140 2HP security portal.
- HPJ140 half portal is designed to retrofit to an access control door where tailgating is an issue.
- FPJ140 2S Interlocking Doors is a half portal that is used in locations where there is serious space constraint.
- FPJ140 2HP half portal can be customized to match different installation requirements.
- Both HPJ140 and FPJ140 2S half-portal features 900 millimetre opening. All the half portals are available in multiple glass types like P1A, P4A and P6B&BR3.
- All the half portals come with a unique ultrasonic tailgate detection to realize precise access control.
- HPJ140 half portal makes use of a fire rated door which provides protection from fire.
- FPJ140 2HP half portal is exceptionally roomy which ensures optimum safety and cosiness.
- FPJ140 2S half-portal provides higher levels of user comfort whereas the half design renders the portal smaller than the conventional unit. Hence, it can be used in locations where there is a limited depth for installation.
Features / Specifications
- Half portals are P1A Burglary resilient and sports 11millimetre toughed safety glass. It also includes a battery backup that makes sure that the security portal works fine even when there is a power outage.
- Half portals come with fire alarm integrated design, where both doors open in case of crisis.
- They also feature Infrared safety sensors and it comes with anti-slip flooring to avert injury.
- All the half portals come with a FB4 certified metal structure and an Internal emergency mechanical unlocking gadgets.