This Hammer-Drill features a two mode selection switch for hammer-drilling in concrete or rotation only for drilling in wood. It also offers a synchronized gear shift for high speed or high torque. The compact ergonomic design has a soft grip handle and two finger trigger switch for greater operator comfort.
This tool is ideal for setting concrete screw fasteners and drilling small holes for anchors. It can also be used in the drilling only mode for holes in wood, steel and plastic.
- 1/2 in. capacity; 7.5 amp motor
- Trigger speed control in two ranges: 0-1350 rpm, 0-22,000 bpm; 0-2500 rpm, 0-40,000 bpm; reversing
- Hammer with rotation or rotation only
- Self-stop brush system
- Voltage 120 AC
- Amps 7.5
- No Load RPM 0-1,350/0-2,500
- No Load BPM 0-20,000/0-40,000
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw 3-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit 1/2"
- Concrete Capacity 3/4"
- Selfeed Bit Capacity 1-3/4 in.
- Chuck Type Keyed
- Cord Type 10 ft. Fixed
- Trigger Lock Yes
- Length 13 in.
- Tool Weight 6.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 11.9 lbs.
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key