Caterpillar hammers are fully supported within the Caterpillar product support systems. A variety of sizes and tool options make Cat Hammers the ideal choice for concrete demolition, demolishing oversize rock, breaking frozen or hard ground, and trenching.
Hammers - Backhow Loaders
Cat® Hydraulic Hammers for Cat small excavators are matched to Cat machines for optimum performance and durability in a wide variety of demolition and construction applications.
For more information on Hammers - Backhow Loaders, please click here.
Hammers - Compact Products
- Ultra high blow rates mean greater productivity in concrete and asphalt applications.
- Nitrogen membrane accumulator is a self-contained design for constant power during the piston stroke.
- Simplified design of the D-Series small hammers ensures a lower owning and operating cost and improved serviceability.
- Single bushing design combines three bushings into one for a slip fit that is field replaceable.
- D-Series Hammers have an enclosed housing with dampens vibration, protects the power cell, eliminates side plate cross bolts and reduces noise level during hammer operation.
For more information on Hammers - Compact Products, please click here.