The HH4 Digital pH meter is intelligent yet simple to operate. The instrument may be cycled between pH, millivolts and temperature simply by the push of a button. A hold pushbutton allows the display to be held at the current reading for taking notes and logging purposes.
Calibration is simplified by a pushbutton sequence which allows a single point or two points to be entered into the calibration memory.
The non volatile memory stores the previous buffer values making future calibrating even faster. A unique display of the electrode slope allows you to monitor the condition of the pH electrode.
The programmable digital filter improves stability by smoothing out short term interference - often associated with induced cable noise when stirring liquids.
An automatic switch off function has been integrated into the design to switch the instrument off after a programmable preset time period - thus increasing the battery life.
Features of Hand Held Digital pH Meter - Model HH4-PH:
- Pushbutton calibration and setup
- Displays pH to 0.01
- Displays millivolts to 1mV
- Displays temperature to 0.1°
- Displays pH electrode slope
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation for pH
- Digital filter improves stability
- Display hold button
- Rugged construction
- Automatic low battery indication
- 9V 216 type battery supplied
- Padded carry case (optional)
- Programmable auto turn off
- 2 year guarantee
Specifications of Hand Held Digital pH Meter - Model HH4-PH:
- pH input: Any electrode where E°=7
- pH range: 0.00 pH to 14.00 pH
- millivolt input: -2V to 2V nominal
- millivolt range: -1999mV to 2000mV
- Temperature input: LM335 semiconductor sensor
- Temperature range: -50 to 150°C or -60 to 300°F
- Temperature units: Selectable °C or °F
- Accuracy: Better than 0.2% of FS (pH)
- Conversion method: Dual slope ADC,
- 4 samples per second
- Microprocessor: MC 68HC05C8 CMOS
- Ambient temp: 0 to 50°C
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non condensing
- Display: LCD 4 digit 12.7mm
- Battery: 9V 216 type battery
- (Alkaline recommended)
- Quiescent current: 10uA maximum
- Operating current: 10mA maximum