A user can use hand to hold as well as to operate the flow meter main unit .The user-interface is self-explanatory and very easy to follow. Besides, the unique clamp-on fixture design makes the installation very simple and no special skills or tools required .Due to the non-intrusive nature of the clamp-on technique, there is no pressure drop, no moving parts, no leaks and no contamination.
It can be used for flow measurements where meters are not installed and for checking and comparing against existing meters.
- Compact design
- Easy to configure
- Works with most liquids
- Non intrusive, clamps to outside of pipe
- Data logging optional
- Pipe sizes from 12mm to 4500mm
- Water, including hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water, etc.
- Sewage and drainage water with small particle quantity.
- Oil, including crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc.
- Chemicals, including alcohol, acids, etc.
- Beverage and food processors
- HVAC hot and cool water, water /glycol solutions.
- Water and waste treatment
- Power plants (nuclear power plants, thermal & hydropower plants), heat energy
boiler feed water.
- Energy consumption supervision and water conservation management
- Metallurgy and miming applications (e.g., acid recovery)
- Marine operation and maintenance
- Pulp and paper industries
- Pipeline leak detection, inspection, tracking and collection
- Energy measurement and balancing
- Network monitoring