Hand Winches | Pacific BHW-800 are the cost-effective solution for a wide variety of applications used in both pulling and lifting applications.
Hand Winches | Pacific BHW-800 Features:
- Positive Weston-style brake will hold the load in any position.
- Compact, lightweight and rugged construction.
- Mechanical components enclosed for protection and safety.
- Baked enamel finish for corrosion protection.
- Rope to drum fixing clamp provided.
- Heat-treated gears.
- Strong removable handles.
- High precision construction minimizes gear noise.
- Gears are strong, durable and electroplated for extra corrosion resistance.
- AS1418.2 Compliance applies when correctly fitted with approved Wire Rope and Fittings.
- All models supplied without rope
- Also available in corrosion resistant grade 304 stainless steel
- Double brake pawl for extra safety on BHW-1800 and BHW-2600 models.
- Noiseless BHW1200 available
- Worm drive version available