Seven Duramax™ torch styles provide greater versatility and enable operators to select the right tool for the job.
Benefits of the Powermax65 Handheld Cutting System:
- Fast cut speeds: 150% faster than oxyfuel on 12 mm (½") mild steel.
- Superior cut and gouge quality means less time spent on grinding and edge preparation.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically sets correct air pressure based on torch length and operating mode.
- Handheld, straight machine and robotic torches for greater versatility and ease-of-use.
- Wide voltage tolerance improves performance on motor generators and in low-line conditions.
- Improved shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax™ torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime – it keeps on going.
- Low operating cost
- Long consumable life for lower cost and more uptime.
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.