The LCR-916/915 is a smart, convenient and fully-functional dual display handheld LCR meter and the test frequency extends as high as 100kHz/10kHz, providing greater flexibility to test a wider range of components.
Test frequency : 100/120Hz/1kHz/10kHz/100kHz depend on model
Auto LCR mode for DUT measuring
0.2% basic accuracy
Measurement parameters: L, C, R(AC/DC), D, Q, ESR, θ
Parallel/Series testing mode
Sorting mode for quality control
TekMark Australia | Test & Measurement Supplier, Tektronix Distributor
TekMark Australia is the sole Authorised Australian Distributor for all Tektronix Instrumentation Products.
This includes all Tektronix Oscilloscope products, Logic Analysers, all Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generators, Real Time Spectrum Analysers, Video Test Products, and all Accessory products.
The staff at TekMark Australia have a combined experience of over 60 Years with Tektronix and provide full technical support, user training, technology seminars, and product demonstrations for all Tektronix products including:
- TDS1000B/2000B Series Oscilloscopes
- TPS2000 Series Power Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO2000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO3000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO4000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- TDS5000B Series Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes
- DPO7000 Series Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO70000B Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DSA8000 Series Digital Sampling Oscilloscopes
- RSA3000B and RSA6000A Series Real Time Spectrum Analysers
- H600 Series Portable Real Time Spectrum Analysers
- TLA5000 and TLA7000 Series Logic Analysers
- AFG3000, AWG5000 and AWG7000 Series Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generators
- All Video Test Products – Waveform Monitors, Generators, MPEG Analysers, Cerify.
TekMark Australia’s portfolio of Test & Measurement, Monitoring and Training products includes several other leading suppliers:
- VTI Technology – Precision Instrumentation for Electronic Signal Distribution, Data Acquisition and Monitoring
- Z Technology – Precision RF Test and Monitoring Systems for Radio & Television Broadcast
- ABI Electronics - Fault Diagnosis Equipment, Circuit Board Testers and Component Testers
- Quantum Data – HDMI and DVI Test Generators and Analysis Systems
- Edibon – Technical Teaching Equipment
- Promax – Electronics Training Systems