The instrument interfaces with a wide variety of probes for process measurements in confined spaces, or other difficult environments.
The datasheet shows details on the probe choice. For example a miniature RH probe only 6mm in diameter, and a high temperature RH probe rated to 180C. It measures all calculated variables and logs data with up to 1 million records. Data can be analysed using EE Smartgraph3 software or a spreadsheet
- Relative Humidity 0-100% -40 -180C depending on probe
- Temperature -40 -400C with Pt100 probes
- Dew Point Temperature - Absolute Humidity - Mixing Ratio
- Air velocity 0-2, 0-20 m/sec -20 to 70C
- Integrated barometric pressure sensor
- Colour touch display with graphics