The ProODO is the best handheld instrument on the market. Its combination of versatility, field-worth durability and data management are second to none. YSI employee owners have verified the ProODO's rugged design with waterproof rating, and rigorous drop, cable flex and strength tests. You’ll receive extreme confidence with every purchase.
The new ProODO provides traditional YSI quality in a handheld dissolved oxygen instrument with luminescent optical dissolved oxygen (DO) technology.
The ProODO utilises "smart" digital sensor technology which stores calibration data within the sensor. This allows probes to be placed on any ProODO instrument without re-calibration. YSI ODO technology reduces the time required calibrating and maintaining sensors while utilizing a user replaceable sensing element that requires approximately an annual replacement.
There are no electrodes to clean or solutions to change. Based on usage, calibrations can be stable for up to one year and are stored in each sensor. Optical technology also increases DO accuracy and eliminates probe fouling by common gases such as hydrogen sulphide.
- 3-year instrument warranty and a 2-year cable and probe warranty
- Military Spec (MS) connectors
- Rubber over-moulded case
- Field tested cables
- Rugged, weighted probe guard
- 5,000 data-set memory
- Expanded DO range of 0-500% (0-50 mg/L)
- Fits standard 300mL BOD bottle in the lab
- Password protection
- Backlit display and keypad
- Graphic display with detailed Help visible with polarized sunglasses
- Detailed GLP data
- Multiple languages
- 100 folders and site lists for logging data with user defined fields
- Cable options from 1- to 100-meters including a cable management kit on 4-meter and longer cables
- Digital based sensors hold calibration data and allow you to easily connect to any ProODO instrument
- USB and communications saddle included
- Soft and hard-sided carrying cases
- Flow cell
- Cable weight
- Belt clip
- Cable lengths: 1, 4, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 or 100 metres (sensors included)