Available in 2 models; the EX-version meets all requirements for applications in hazardous areas (EEx ia IIC T4). Both versions offer functions such as pressure change rate, MIN/MAX and average value are available, and in addition the HM 35/HM 35 EX can also be individually configured for different applications.
A large, well readable graphics display, its handy size, a real time clock including date, the background illumination, the data memory for 10’000 measurements…only to mention a few highlights – facilitate its use. Via the infrared interface (IR), all data can be transferred directly to any PC.
Communication software for Windows is also available. 22 selectable measurement units complete off the specification of this precise manometer.
Measuring media: inert gases and instrument air Media compatible rel./abs.: all media which are compatible with stainless steel 18/8 (DIN 1.4305)
Units of measurement: mbar, bar, Pa, kPa, hPa, MPa, (depending on range) kg/cm2 , kg/m2 , mmHg, cmHg, mHg, inHg, mmH2O, cmH2O, mH2O, inH2O, ftH2O, psi, Ib/in2 , lb/ft2 , torr, atm
Huber Instruments Thommen HM 35 EX and HM 35 Features
- Data Memory for 10.000 measurements
- Versatile range of applications
- Compact and easy to operate
- Measuring media: instrument air, inert gases, media compatible with stainless steel 18/8
- 22 selectable measurement units
- Large, well readable graphics display
- Infrared interface (IR)
- Measurement for leak rate
- MIN./MAX. and average values
- Real time clock including date
- Incl. free of charge SCS certificate
- Temperature calibration: 0 °C... 50 °C
- Operating temperature: 0 °C... 50 °C
- Humidity: max. 95 % rH
- Communication: serial Infrared (IR) Protocol and SCPI-commands
- Display rate: 2 M/s
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5 V battery IEC LR6
- Battery life time approx. 90 h or power supply unit 6 VDC approx. 60 h EX-Version (no power supply connection available)
Memory interval: manual, 10, 25 M/s, 1s... 24h selectable
- Pneumatic connection: hose Ø 4/6 mm NPT 1/8” (from 10 bar)
- Case, type of protection: IP 54
- Case dimension: 200 x 94/58 x 40/28 mm
- Weight incl. batteries: 300 grams
For more information or quote on the Huber Instruments Thommen HM 35 EX and/or HM 35 EX version please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a fast direct reply.