Max Clean 101 is an AQIS approved highly concentrated PH neutral detergent in powder form to provide a superior clean at an economical price, with no residue.
Max Clean 101 (The cleaning agent with 101 uses) is recommended for regular use on most hard surfaces including ceramic tiles, timber, vinyl, stainless steel, glass, plastic etc.
Max Clean 101 is recommended to maintain floors that have been treated with Max-Grip anti-slip treatment.
Directions For Use of Max Clean 101
Dissolve required amount in warm water. Mop, soft broom, sponge, or spray the area leave for a few minutes and rinse.
- 10 Litre bucket = 1 scoop
- 1 teaspoonful per 2 Litres
- Autoscrubbers 10 scoopes per 100 litres
Using more than double strength will not improve cleaning, it will only waste the product.
- Risk: Harmful if swallowed. Irritating to eyes and skin.
- Safety: When using do not eat or drink, avoid contact with eyes or skin.
- First Aid: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or poison information centre. Do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water.