DAC Express 3.4
- Set Up
- Auto instrument discovery and channel configuration. Connected hardware is auto-identified and ready for assignment to measurements.
- Capture data, display and analyze.
- Use DAC Express 3.4 to Create Turnkey Solutions for Test and Data Acquisition Systems
- Save Time and Money - no programming required
- Data Export to MatLabTM and ExcelTM
- End-end self-calibration
- Integrated web server for global access (LXI Class A)
- Precision synchronized measurements
If your measurements include noise, vibration, temperature, pressure, strain, voltage, digital states, rpm or other transducer-based parameters — and you're feeling the pressure of time — then a DAC Express system is the right solution for you.
- Intuitive Software User Interface
- Simplifies the time-consuming tasks of:
- Configuring hardware
- Conditioning transducers
- Setting measurement rates
- Developing display routines
- Creating data files
- Exporting data for analysis and report generation
Programming-Free Environment = Fast Setup of Multi-Channel Data Acquisition
DAC Express systems are combinations of our DAC Express software environment and our precision instruments. They solve your toughest problems in verifying designs of electro-mechanical products.
You can combine analog, digital, and counter measurement in a single system to simplify your test system development. Create distributed data acquisition systems for multi-channel synchronized precision measurements in a flash.
To Know More about Hardware - DAC EXPRESS 3.4 Please click here