High Density Modular 26.5GHz Microwave Switch
- Combine up to 12 fail-safe building blocks, dual SPDT, SP4T, Transfer or SP6T in a compact 1U footprint
- Front "pluggable" relays facilitate field maintenance
- Embedded web interface provides interactive utility to monitor and control relays from anywhere in the world
- Flexible API supports IVI and Linux development environments minimizing software investment
- LXISync implementation provides seamless test synchronization with external devices
- Store up to 128 relay state configurations for quick recall, including an automatic power up state
- Define exclude lists to avoid setting an undesirable configuration
- Relay odometer tracks closures to facilitate preventative maintenance
Modularity & Density
The EX71HD is the highest density microwave switching platform in the industry and is designed to address applications that require non-latching relays and an operating range of up to 26.5 GHz.
Any combination of up to twelve building blocks can be housed in a single 1U rack LXI Class A enclosure. Building block topologies include dual SPDTs, SP4T, SP6T, and transfer switches, as well as a 6-line pass through adapter that can be used to drive external circuitry.
Configuration of Switch
- Start with the EX71HD base unit. It holds up to twelve microwave building blocks in one 1U rack (1.75'') height.
- Select up to twelve microwave building blocks.
- Contact VTI for price and delivery.
Intuitive Command & Control
The EX71HD software architecture has been developed to allow it to be easily integrated with other GPIB, PXI, VXI, or LXI instruments.
The software drivers are based on the IVI industry standard and can be used within virtually any application development environment in addition to Windows and Linux operating systems.
An intuitive graphical web-based interface provides the necessary tools for controlling and monitoring an EX71HD through local or remote access using familiar web browsers.
The EX71HD leverages the EX7000-OEM feature set and provides users with tools that can enhance the efficiency of their application, such as scan lists, exclude lists, programmable MBB and BBM, pre-defined configuration storage, LXISync and IEEE-1588 synchronization and triggering, and TTL I/O control of other devices.
To Know More about Hardware - High Density Modular Instrumentation / EX71HD Please click here