Hay Feeders - Cradle Hay Feeder Double (CHF2)
Use: 2 round rolls, 1 large square bale or several square bales
Weight: 80 kg
Assembly Time: 25-45 minutes
Assembled Dimensions: 1850 x 915 x 2600 (LxHxW)
Flat-packed Dimensions: 1850 x 915 x 200 (LxHxW)
Note: for small orders, prices may depend on quantities purchased and exact location of delivery
How to Buy: Simply give us a call or send an email for some Advantage Feeders products to be on their way to increasing your profit. Remember, Flat-Packing means distance is no barrier. Delivery time is usually within 3-10 working days anywhere in Australia!
Volume discounts are available for multiple purchases of 5 or more feeders!
Cradle Hay Feeders
- Large savings in waste (often up to 38%, see below)
- Large labour saving (explained below)
- Suits round and square bales
- Roll loading system (no FEL required)
- Sheet floor catches spilt grain and leaf matter
- Feeder keeps the hay and silage off the ground and out of the moisture
- Great access for feeding sheep, lambs, calves and goats, etc.
- Positions the bales in natural rain draining position
- Simple assembly
- Fully galvanized, quality components