Hazardous Environment Remote Controlled Vehicles
A wet, 24° incline within a steel process vessel is no obstacle to a newly developed vehicle from Lewis Australia.
- Specially adapted traction system for wet and slippery surfaces.
- Unique suspension system to negotiate steep and irregular terrain.
- Diesel power.
- Full radio remote control of engine, driving and attachments.
- Low profile for confined spaces.
- Can operate in chemical and moisture laden atmosphere.
- Mineral Processing
- Water treatment
Typical Work Functions
- Cleaning and wash-down
- Remote inspection
- Freeing blockages
- Robotic Manipulators
Lewis Australia has the skills to adapt proven low risk solutions to your particular task and environment.
To Know More about Hazardous Environment Remote Controlled Vehicles Please click here