Application: Use a hazardous waste recovery drum for hazardous drum storage, salvage and transport.
- Tough, durable, heavy duty, hazspill waste recovery drum or overpacker.
- Store solids, sludges, liquids or containers securely.
- Fully sealed lid – notched style across top allows a bar to be used to help open or close the threaded lid.
- Waste recovery drum features sturdy integral moulded shoulders to allow lifting by forklifts.
- Hazpill drum is 100% UV resistant.
- High-visibility orange in colour for easier identification.
- Waste recovery drum features tapered design to enable easy removal of stored drums.
- Tough polyethylene construction provides excellent corrosion resistance to oils, fuels and a range of chemicals.
- Screw top lid with gasket seal.
- 350 litre total storage volume.
Dimensions: 78.5 x 78.5 x 108 cm
Weight: 21.6 kg
Australian Made and Owned
A smaller 60 litre hazspill hazardous waste recovery drum is also available.