Spill kit designed for virtually all chemicals, aggressive acids and bases (alkalis), paints, solvents, oils, fuels, coolants, degreasers, herbicides and pesticides. 42 litre absorbent capacity This range of highly visible Spill Response Kits that go virtually anywhere, these Global Bag Kits are ideal to stowaway behind your truck seat, in trailers, work vehicle cabs and trays or hung on the factory wall in an easily accessible location near a spill ‘hot spot’.
Selecting a spill kit to suit the potential spill capacity, available storage space or specific application is easy with Global Hazchem Bags. Kits include a variety of Unisorb™ inert polypropylene absorbents to rapidly soak up and encapsulate chemicals and hazardous liquids. All kits have appropriate, prominent signage and are supplied with re-order forms & instructions for use.
1 Boom, 2.4m x 75mm 3 Pillow, 34cm x 22cm 3 Mat, 80cm x 55cm 4 Pad, 28cm x 32cm 1 Disposal Bag with particulate
Perth Petroleum Services distribute an extensive range of Oil & Chemical Spill Control products and equipment, promising fast and consistent delivery of these superior Australian-made products. Also our dedicated training department can provide on site or inhouse training with our Australian certified Oil Spills on Land Training course.
Products and services:
• Spill Kits – Oil & Fuel Spill Kits, Hazchem Spill Kits, Maintenance Spill Kits, Marine Specific Spill Kits
• Spill Control – Storm Water Drain Protectors, Containment Barriers
• Maintenance Absorbents – Ground & Floor Sweeps, Pads, Booms, Pillows
• Storage & Handling – Drum Bunds, IBC Bunds, Collapsible Bunds
• Recovery Equipment – Oil Filter Crushers, Oil & Silt Containment Booms, Oil Skimmers, Dispersant Systems, Oil Recovery Tanks & Barges
• Disposal, Training & Hire – Incinerators, Oil Spill Training, Bio-remediation Liquid
Perth Petroleum Services success is facilitated by the fact that:
• 95% of all orders received are shipped within 24 hours
• Manufacturing the majority of products in Australia allows us to maintain stable and highly competitive pricing
• Products are backed with a "Rock-solid Guarantee"
• A 24 hour emergency equipment and help line is available to all customers.
Please contact our highly experienced PPS team members on 08 9258 5877