An included lamp mount/sprayer allows the lamp and penetrant to be mounted together for single-handed NDT/yoke inspection. An adjustable strap allows the lightweight, palm-sized unit to be worn on a helmet or directly on the head for hands-free operation! The Headlamp Kit | Spectrolin EagleEye is ideal for magnetic particle and fluorescent penetrant testing, mining inspection and a variety of other specialized headlamp applications!
Features of Headlamp Kit | Spectrolin EagleEye:
- 30,000-hour LED service life
- Instant–on operation. Lamp reaches full UV-A intensity immediately
- Built-in fan keeps light source cool to maintain optimum UV-A intensity during extended use
- Splash guard with integral particulate filter protects UV lenses and cooling fan from damage
- Powered by one rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included). Provides up to one full hour of continuous inspection between charges
- The Headlamp Kit | Spectrolin EagleEye also includes lanyard, two replacement splash guards with integral particulate filters, three spare batteries, battery charger cradle with AC and DC cord sets, UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case