ePartnersMD Relationship Management
The Benefits of Relationship Management in Healthcare
More than ever, healthcare organizations are improving staff, partner, and patient relationships by leveraging user-friendly Microsoft technologies to replace inefficient manual tracking processes. ePartners' tailor-made healthcare solution was designed using Microsoft's award winning CRM platform and provides an impressive array of benefits, like:
- Simplifying the physician credentialing process
- Reducing redundant data entry through automated admissions data collection
- Increasing physician and hospital staff retention rates
- Lowering the costs of managing key relationships
- Minimizing user errors with automated workflows and quality control mechanisms
- Maximizing user productivity through Microsoft Office Integration including Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Saving time with advanced search capability and shared schedules
- Enhancing records management with custom HR, billing, and accounts receivable integration
With recruiting fees, salary guarantees, relocation costs, benefits, and practice marketing at an all-time high, providers and outsourced medical management companies are spending $250,000 to $400,000 to attract physicians.
These physicians generate $1-3M in yearly inpatient and outpatient revenue for the hospital. Investing in physician relationship management can save hundreds of thousands of dollars by streamlining the recruiting and management of these valuable resources, improving retention rates, and providing detailed performance analysis.
Bringing the Power of the Microsoft Platform to the Healthcare Industry
Enhancing existing solutions as a web-based application, Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers secure local and remote access to data entry, extensive searches, and key performance indicators displayed right in your browser or mobile device.
The ePartners Relationship Management for Healthcare series not only provides rich functionality and simple customization, but also enhances technologies you already have in place, like physician and nurse scheduling systems, billing solutions, accounting applications, and HR/Payroll solutions.
Information can be shared directly with these applications or rolled up with data from multiple sources and displayed in simple user portals that help reduce training time and eliminate unnecessary steps.
To Know More about Healthcare Solution Series / ePartnersMD Relationship Management Please click here