Plate and Frame Type Heat Exchangers
The plate and frame type heat exchangers are the most efficient (UP TO 95% EFFICIENCY) and economical type of heat exchanger available on the market with compact space saving design.
The standard material for flow plate is Stainless steel and, optional Titanium and other exotic materials are available as well.
Sepak offers design, supply and installation of heat exchangers and heat exchange systems for applications such as;
- Water to water heating or cooling
- Heat recovery
- Pasturiser for Milk, Wine and Juices
- Chilling of fluids (Glycol)
- Protection of High-value cooling and heating equipment
- Pressure breaker (buffer)
Corugated Tube Heat Exchangers
The corrugated SPIRATUBE heat exchangers are 50% more efficient than normal Shell & Tube design.
The standard material available is Stainless steel and optional High corrosion resistant Exotic materials are available as well.
This type of heat exchanger can be used for;
- High viscosity Fluid to Fluid application
- Fluid containing large solid particles
- Wine Must cooling
- and Exhaust gas heat recovery.