The characteristics of HSZT repair sleeves also make them ideal to provide corrosion protection for steel structures such as pipework.
- Seals and protects electrical and communications cable where the insulation has been damaged
- High impact, abrasion, corrosion and chemical resistance
- Hot melt adhesive and stainless steel clip ensure a complete environmental seal
- Operating temperature -45°C to 105°C
- Shrink Ratio nominal 3:1
- Shrink temperature – start 100°C and shrunk totally at 130°C
- UV Resistant
- Meets RoHS standard
- Tested to IEC243, ISO62 and ASTM standards
Click here to view the HSZT Series Heat Shrink product page.