Features of InteliHeat Heating for 205 Litre Drums in Hazardous Zones:
- The proprietary InteliHeat is constructed with custom elastomer and silicone coated glass cloth material outer surfaces and high density fibreglass insulation. The heating medium uses a patented technology of carbon rich semi-conducting positive temperature co-efficient membranes.
- This all adds up to an exceptional level of safety in dangerous operating conditions even in the presence of potentially explosive gases. Because of this, it has received ATEX and IECEx Hazardous Area Certification for Zone 1 and Zone 2.
- The InteliHeat 205 litre drum heater can be used on steel or plastic drums and will achieve similar heating performance as the standard full length HHD jacket.
- A standard LMK 'soft top' insulated lid can be used to reduce heat loss and improve heating times.
- When used with an insulated lid, temperatures of up to 80ºC should be achievable (product dependent). Custom jackets can be made to suit other styles of dangerous goods containers or drums.
For more information on the InteliHeat Drum Heater please call or email us for a direct reply.