Features and Benefits:
- The heavy duty dry vac is a rugged, industrial duty vacuum cleaner that has been engineered to vacuum high volumes of dry materials in less time than ordinary vacs.
- The wear resistant design is suitable for the clean-up of abrasive materials like steel shot, garnet, metal chips and sand, yet can also be used for general purpose applications.
- EXAIR's Heavy Duty Dry Vacs is compressed air powered and attaches to a 205L open-top drum.
- It is extremely quiet at 82dBA (half the noise of electric vacs), making it suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Surrounding air is kept clean by the filter bag that traps particles when vacuuming dusty materials.
- There are no motors and impellers to clog or wear out assuring long life and maintenance free operation.
- It is covered by a five year warranty.
Available from Compressed Air Australia, the Heavy Duty Dry Vac System comes complete with a lever lock drum lid, shutoff valve, reusable filter bag, 3m polyethylene static resistant hose (38mm I.D.), hose hanger, 6.1m compressed air hose with swivel fittings, pressure gauge and heavy duty aluminium chip wand. Deluxe Systems add a drum dolly, heavy duty aluminium tools and tool holder.