WheelieSafe supplies a range of manual and electric bin trolleys which are proven to increase productivity and reduce workplace injuries.
Our new model features free-wheeling hubs that allow you push the trolley with minimal effort without power consumption. This is ideal for when the trolley is being moved unladen or with empty bins.
The Heavy Duty Electric Bin Trolley can be used for 2.5 hours without charging
WheelieSafe™ Heavy Duty Electric Trolley Benefits:
- Powerful 24-volt 180-watt electric motors for effortless handling of your load
- Carry up to four 240l bins or 120kg load up a 25% slope
- Dual 12 volt long life sealed lead acid batteries. 15ah heavy-duty battery set and a 7.6ah back-up
- Using both sets of batteries the trolley can operate for two and a half hours without re-charging.
- Comes with a second handling bracket, which makes it possible to handle four empty or lightly laden bins at a time.
- The operator can relax, free to concentrate on controlling the speed and steering the unit safely.
- Eliminates the need for operators to push, or take any tilt load on their back and push a wheelie bin at the same time.
- It provides the motive power to move heavily laden wheelie bins, removing a major source of WH&S injury incurred in the handling of heavy and/or multiple bins.
For more information or a qoute including delievery WheelieSafe™ Heavy Duty Electric Bin Trolley please call or email for a direct reply.