The unique, Australian-designed gearbox and drive systems mechanisms on the PIT BULL Hose Reel eliminate the need for an external gearbox and produces a safer rewind speed; the NEW Safer Hydraulic Rewind Drive ensures safe pull force without the need for torque controls.
- Patented Quick Change Hub technology: any PIT BULL Hose Reel can be changed to suit various hose sizes and diameters in minutes
- Multi-positional mounting: the PIT BULL Hose Reel can be easily mounted and adapted to some pre-existing footprints
- Ultra-Narrow PIT BULL Hose Reel model: designed for smaller capacity or limited space requirements such as workshops, service trucks or mine processes
- Full hot dip galvanising to all frame and disc components with stainless steel hub assembly and hose guide as standard for maximum corrosion protection
- Stainless steel swivel: can be added upon request making the entire fluid path stainless steel, suitable for aggressive or corrosive fluids
PIT BULL Hose Reel range suits most common hose sizes
- Series 147 to handle single ¼” through ½” I.D. hose
- Series 147.5 to handle single ¾” I.D. hose
- Series 148 to handle single ¾” through 1” I.D. hose
- Series 149 to handle single 1¼” through 1½” I.D. hose
- Series 150 to handle single 1½” through 2” I.D. hose
Its heavy-duty, modular construction can be used on all indoors, underground and outdoor applications and the PIT BULL Hose Reel can be shipped complete or as knock-down forms for easy assembly.
For more information or a qoute on the Heavy Duty Hose Reels | PIT BULL please call or email for a direct reply.