Available wth Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles and Stainless Steel Tubing or Brass Quick Connect Nozzles and FlexiblE Nylon Tubing.
- Sorting Equipment
This system is connected to a water supply. A high pressure pump pressurises the water to 1000PSI. The water is pumped along nylon tubes in which atomisation nozzles have been installed. The water is released into the environment by the nozzles in a 10 micron droplet mist. The dust particles and the water molecules stick together causing the fugitive dust to return to the process material. There is no significant increase in the overall moisture content of the processed material.
The hoses and nozzles together are referred to as an "Atomisation Line". Atomisation lines are assembled on the job, nylon tubes are cut to the required lengths and the nozzles are installed and located as required. The nozzles can be connected, disconnected and reconnected allowing final nozzle positions to be adjusted as required. This feature eliminates complex upfront designs and allows the system to be installed on-the-fly. It also allows final adjustments to be made without incurring significant cost.
The nozzles are positioned to mix the atomised water with dust. Dust is usually generated a transfer points and direction changes or when energy is used to crush or sort material. The nozzles are used to form dust barriers and blankets at dust generation sources.
- Uses our unique Push-To-Connect nozzles
- Flexible high pressure nylon tubing
- Uses simple push on connections
- Tubing is cut to length, nozzles are positioned as required
- Only basic sizing requirements are necessary - No major up front design is needed
- Automatic freezing condition protection
- Best system for permanent installations on complex equipement.
- 2 year / 10,000 hour warranty, optional lifetime warranty available
- Capable of operating 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- 1000 PSI Pressure Operation
- 10 Micron fluid droplet size
- No wetting or dripping
- Proven design with industrial quality components
- Industrial duty high capacity skid mounted pump module
- PLC monitor for system conditions and faults
- High capacity water filters
- Stainless steel pump module chassis and cover
- Epoxy painted pump module skid frame
- Fully featured starter panel
- Optional automatic zone controls and Interlock start / stop with process equipment
- Optional equipment status data logging and SMS error reporting
- Complete project design consultation
- Submittal drawings and documents to professional standards