The valves are available in stand-alone format, or can be integrated into DIN rail mounted banks for grouped applications. The bank mount system, integrated by Burkert into S/S enclosures, has already become the standard in the NSW mining industry.
The valves also offer:
- High flow rates (up to 1300 lt/min)
- No stick-slip effect
- High switch reliability even at full flow restriction
- Large manual override
- Push over coil in 4x 90º turned positions lockable, any position in between
- Wide range of cable plugs with circuitry as accessories
- SS threaded ports and several classes of protection on request
For further information about Heavy Duty Pilot Valves visit Burkert Fluid Control Systems at http://www.burkert.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Burkert Fluid Control Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
A Complete Range Of Fluid Control Products And Unique Smart System Solutions