Heavy West Coaster
- Large size, durable construction and reliable penetration makes the West Coaster the premium machine for heavyduty, large scale cultivation.
- Whether it is for maximum penetration ploughing or minimum tillage, West Coaster is the accurate and versatile solution.
- Advantages include depth consistency, lower horsepower requirement, significant fuel savings and minimised stress on components resulting in less wear and reduced maintenance costs.
- The West Coaster is a fully floating gang design, engineered to automatically conform with the natural contour of the ground. Gangs may be liquid filled for extra penetration.
- Operating adjustments are effortless requiring no tools or personal strain.
- Quick, easy opening and closing between transport mode and working mode is hydraulically performed with minimal operator input.
- The West Coaster is packed with advanced features and is available in a range of sizes from 10.2 metres to 15.1 metres with disc sizes from 660mm to 710mm.