- Heavy duty over row boom frame designed for spraying three rows in one pass (row widths from 2.5 to 3.5 metres).
- Left and right arms have independent hydraulic fold with manual width and height adjustment.
- Silvan self-priming oil-backed diaphragm type with nitrile diaphragms and corrosion resistant, cast-anodised aluminium body
- BP125/20: 121L/min. capacity 2000 kPa pressure
4 section electric valve on/off with electric pressure adjustment from cab mounted control box.
Polytuff impact resistant polyethylene construction, calibrated sight line, large non-spill flip top lid and 40 litre fresh water tank
- Galvanised RHS steel construction, jockey wheel and adjustable tow hitch
- Agitation: Bypass action
- Pressure gauge: Glycerine filled gauge mounted on pump.
- Filtration: Lid strainer, suction line strainer and nozzle strainers
Simplicity tandem axle with 10 x 15" wheels and tyres
Quality Bondioli and Pavesi driveshaft with quick release pins and safety cover.
- Bravo 180 automatic spray rate controller (J99-146)
- Hypro hydraulically driven centrifugal pump (in lieu) (99-126)
- Brush skirts to suit full piece shielded boom (3 required) (WW5-200-4700)
- Hydraulic row width and height adjustment
- Trailed/Linked Trailed
- Tank Size 2000.00 litres
- Pump Size 121.00 L/min
- Pressure Rate 20.00 bar
- Height/Width/Depth 3,300mm / 1,540mm / 4,600mm
- Product Weight 990.00kg