The first automatic boom gate with digital thinking
The Sentinal AG automatic boom gate’s unique design offers built in electronic safety sensing – precise variable speed control - ultra responsive performance and very low power consumption.
The Sentinel AG Series automatic boom gate features include:
- An advanced brushless 36V DC motor which can run up to 5000 operations per day with 100% duty cycle
- Ability to open gates up to 6 metres with an operating time of 3-6 seconds
- A strong elegant cabinet design housing a gearbox with machined steel gears and high quality bearings ensuring precision movement and long life
- Programmable flashing LED warning lights on the cabinet and the length of the boom pole ensure high visibility
- Absolute encoder constantly monitors the speed and position of the boom pole enabling instant reversal if any of the safety devices are activated or if the pole is obstructed
- The control unit can adjust and accurately handle differential opening/closing speeds
- The intelligent software of the control panel can prevent a second vehicle tailgating by instantly lowering the pole to half-way
- Easily programmed multi-function digital control unit is easily set up with large LCD display, speed control, ramp up/down and safety sensing stored in memory
- Optional battery back up.
European designed and manufactured using only the highest quality materials and components available has produced a product that is strong, robust and designed to last.