Hi-tech Label Applicators
ALritma is a high performance self-adhesive label applicator designed to be integrated into packaging lines where production speed and reliability are primary needs. ALritma labellers are based on an innovative mechanical structure which can match great sturdiness with versatility.
It is available in three versions, S, M and L, for label widths up to 100, 200 and 300 mm. respectively. The label driving group has been designed to exploit the stepper motor features to the full, by guaranteeing an accurate label positioning even at the highest production speeds; the side access has made the web threading easier.
The label applicator is controlled by a powerful microprocessor, with a multi-language display and function keys, which allow for the running of advanced functions by relieving the operator from complicated mechanical adjustments and considerably speeding up the format changeovers.
In more detail, the following functions are available:
- pre-dispensing adjustment in tenths of mm
- speed adjustment by 0.1 m/min.
- labelling delay adjustment in mm.
- acceleration/deceleration ramp adjustment
- storing of different labelling formats
- automatic recovery of a missing labels
- progressive and regressive pieces counter
- automatic removal of double detection
- shift register between product sensor and label positioning point
- end-of-roll alarm and web break alarm
- contact for connection to other systems
In addition to the sophisticated standard devices, ALritma labellers can be equipped with an array of options which increase its range and performance:
- supplementary unwind unit
- powered unwind unit for larger reel up to 400 mm
- hot foil printing unit
- label sensor for transparent material labels
- pneumatic and air-blow applicators
- checking device for near end of reel
- checking device for performed product labeling
- no-stop electronic device for sequentially-placed applicators
- control of automatic speed adjustment, via encoder
- pre-set for serial Interface connection to a PC
The characteristic feature of ALritmaT labellers are that it can integrate all SATO thermal transfer printing systems (and also DATAMAX and ZEBRA) that allow to print in real time batches, sell-by dates, bar codes, progressive numbering and graphics, etc., as well as to identify and decorate products by opening up an extremely wide range of options.
Finally, where linear speeds, production rates, autonomy and labelling precision are peculiar elements for functioning of systems with high investment value it is available a model particularly performing version of the ALritma (model of proved reliability during the 5 years of its spread on the world market) called ALritmaXtra: is stronger and harder in the structure than the starting model; and it is also equipped with a 350 mm diameter unwind unit and an oversized and motorised rewinder unit for the silicon paper, to get more working autonomy: crucial characteristic, this, above all when at 60 m/min (80 options) linear speeds and 800 pieces/min cruising rate, the unwind exhaustion happens quickly.
In extreme cases it’s possible to resort also to a - no-stop - device between two labelling machines in cascade connection, that allows the unwind change without stopping the line. The ALritmaXtra machine body is IP55 and the control box is anti water INOX
To Know More about Hi-tech Label Applicators Please click here