They utilise multiple 54w high output T5 fluorescent lamps and in addition to the energy savings, offer the following other features and benefits:
- Better maintained light levels
- Up to double the lamp life and therefore a reduced need for maintenance.
- Improved colour rendering
- Improved lighting uniformity
- Suitable for use in environments up to 65 degrees C.
- Approx. 8% upward light component
- Very High light output
- Wire guard attachments
- Acrylic Lens
- Very low Mercury content compared to HID.
- A range of mounting options
The LHB series offers a suitable alternative for most existing High Bay applications including Warehouses, Factories, Gymnasiums, Schools, etc
Energy Savings of up to 50% are achieved when compared to existing 400w Mercury Vapour systems.
For more information contact ESL on 07 3440 5000 or visit our web site www.esllighting.com.au
Click here to see product brochure