Our 2mm Thick High Bond Black tape will expand and contract with temperatures, great for being applied to uneven surfaces & absorbing vibrations due to it's thickness. Our black 7078 2mm thick high bond tape is U.V./weather resistant meaning it can be used indoors or outdoors.
Our Black 2mm thick High Bond Tape is a great "all round" general purpose high bond tape.
Our High Bond Tape - Black - 2mm thick has some unique features,such as;
- Being perfect for cold weather application,
- A short term temperature resistance (minutes) of 220c,
- A long term temperature resistance (weeks) of 120c,
- 18 metres length per roll
- UV/weather resistant - can be used outdoors, has very high visco elastic properties - meaning it is designed to withstand vibrations, high winds and other forces
Some applications/industries that our 7078 2mm thick Black High Bond Double Sided Tape is used in include (but not limited to);
- Signs - manufacture and installation
- Facades/Wall Clading
- Lifts - applying "Skins" and Stiffeners
- Metal Fabrication - stiffners
- Transportation - repair / manufacture of trailler & pantec sides (great for absorbing vibrations)
Tesa 7078 2mm Thick D/S Tape Applications