Incorporating short circuit shutdown, current limiting and thermal overload protection, TPS18-4DC models have been designed and thoroughly tested to comply with stringent new Australian & New Zealand Electrical Safety and EMC standards.
The very nature of modern electronic security systems dictates that they be powered continuously - power consumption over the life of the system can be considerable.
Australian manufactured Eco Range security power products have been specifically designed to conserve precious resources - both manufacturing & operational.
Incorporating short circuit and thermal overload protection, TPS18DC models have been designed and thoroughly tested to comply with stringent Australian & New Zealand Electrical Safety and EMC standards - in fact, TPS18DC models have such low conducted & radiated emmissions that they comply with the extremely demanding CISPR11:2004 Class B standard, making them suitable for use in not only industrial installations, but domestic, scientific and medical applications.
This product is designed, manufactured and supported in Australia by Australia's Premier Security Power Specialist - Tactical Technologies.
- Genuine 4A continuous output
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Substantial heat sink
- Note that this model does not feature a battery charger.
TPS18-4DC - Specification Summary
- Input Voltage: 240Vac / 50Hz
- Rated Input Current: 800mA
- Output Voltage: 18Vdc + 12Vdc Auxilliary Output
- Output Current: 4A @ 18Vdc + 150mA @ 12Vdc
- Operating Temp Range: 0 - 50° C Ta
- Dimensions: 225L x 120W x 60H mm
- Weight: 1.2Kg
- Safety Standards: AS/NZS 60950:2011
- EMC Standards: AS/NZS CISPR 11:2004 (Class B)