High Force Equipment | Hydraulic Boosters
Features of Hydraulic Boosters | Intensifiers
- Designed to intensify low-pressure systems to 4,000-10,000 psi
- Two-speed pump for rapid ram advance
- Designed to operate with external hydraulic oil systems
- All position mounting operation
- Design permits operation on open- or closed-centre system
- Dual output pressure port selector valve (DUP models)
- High-pressure safety relief valve
- Carrying handle for portability
- Pressure matched quick-couplers supplied
The 25 Series Boosters represent an innovative concept, providing pressures up to 10,000 psi for the operation of high-pressure tools.
Oil from an external source, such as a bucket truck or tractor, is intensified to10,000 psi maximum. Low pressure from the source is bypassed through the booster for rapid ram advance.
These compact, lightweight boosters do not have reservoirs. The units can be operated in any position on either open or closed-centre (accumulator) hydraulic systems.