When used with the Bintech level switch it forms an integral unit which may be directly mounted on a fuel tank to indicate overfill. Alternatively it may be located remote from the sensor.
The powerful audible alarm can be heard over the pumping equipment. It is battery powered and fitted within a sealed IP65 enclosure. It satisfies the requirements of AS1940 as an overfill alarm for diesel fuel tanks and Ex ia IIb T4 for petrol tanks.
The all new Hybrid model has options such as –
- Long lasting batteries
- Timed cutoff
- Pulsed alerts after cancel
- Membrane keypad
- Approval Hazardous Area Zone1/ Intrinsically Safe
- Integral and/or remote switches
- Three (3) independent sensor switch inputs (option)
- Radio Communication Link (option)
- External Power 12- 24V dc (option not available with Ex ia IIb T4 rating)
- Auxiliary alarm output (option not available with Ex ia IIb T4 rating)