Features of the High-Performance Controller for Complex Industrial Environments:
- Functions like high-speed counters and event tasks are integrated directly into the controller. This enables short response times without the need for special I/O modules.
- The rugged, EMC-resistant housing opens up new possibilities for use in harsh industrial environments.
- To set up local stations, the Axioline F I/O system modules can be installed in the modular controller as required.
- The controller can be integrated into existing networks via the three Ethernet interfaces and expanded to include additional local I/O modules.
- The user can choose between the TCP/IP, UDP, Modbus/TCP, and Profinet communication protocols, with the controller functioning as both a Profinet controller and a Profinet device.
- A USB connection makes it easy to log data on removable media and to update the controller program.
- In the event of power failures, the Axiocontrol PLC automatically backs up all controller data from the application onto the flash card.