The high-performance multicore NI cRIO-9081 system provides advanced Intel Celeron dual-core processing, built-in VGA display output for an integrated user interface, and the option to use a Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7) or LabVIEW Real-Time OS.
The increased processing power of the cRIO-9081 makes it well suited to perform the advanced processing tasks required by complex applications such as machine vision and rapid control prototyping.
Choose the LabVIEW Real-Time OS to take advantage of deterministic execution and the highest degree of reliability in continuous operation environments. The high-performance multicore cRIO-9081 also offers the widest array of connectivity and expansion options available in the CompactRIO platform, including the high-bandwidth and low-latency MXI-Express bus for expansion using the 14-slot MXI-Express RIO chassis.
- High-performance multicore system for intense embedded monitoring and control applications
- 1.06 GHz dual-core Intel Celeron processor, 16 GB nonvolatile storage, 2 GB DDR3 800 MHz RAM
- LabVIEW Real-Time for determinism and continuous operation reliability
- 1 MXI-Express, 4 USB Hi-Speed, 2 Gigabit Ethernet, and 2 serial ports for connectivity and expansion
- 8-slot Spartan-6 LX75 FPGA chassis for custom I/O timing, control, and processing
- 0 to 55 °C operating temperature range