EUROLINE pastry line can be used for fully-automatic as well as semi-automatic production of the following variety of baked goods
- Tray cakes (including filled and with streusel)
- Triangular pocketS
- Molded baked goods
- Vegetable strudel (latticed or cut crosswise)
- Lattice cake
- Half round pockets
- Mini pockets
- Loops (pulled through)
- Chelsea buns (including doubled ones and minis )
- Pig ears
- Special bread rolls (including those sprinkled on one or two sides)
- Pockets (seal on top or on side decorated pockets
- Plaits (diverse)
The FRITSCH EUROLINE reaches as many as 80 punch strokes and 150 cutting strokes per minute, while a wide variety of additional attachments ensure that the baker can produce the entire spectrum of possible pastry types. The new EUROLINE is now equipped with a fully-synchronized guillotine cut-off attachment. It also allows for additional work steps like simultaneous pressing and other such features available only in systems at this high-performance level.
A line like the new FRITSCH EUROLINE, that combines the various worksteps - punching out and cutting, pressing, moistening, filling, shaping, strewing and transferring - into a single, continuous and automised process. A line that convinces with high performance and ease of operation.
Take a moment to consider the performance category: With up to 150 cutting strokes and as many as 80 punching strokes per minute, this line can rack up higher output numbers than ever before. Up to 9,000 Chelsea buns (single-row production) or 18,000 folded turnovers (five-row production) per hour no longer requires a magician. Especially advantageous is the guillotine cut-off attachment that now moves synchronously. Not only is this good for the fine dough structures, it makes possible additional work steps like synchronized pressing - a feature available only on lines at this or higher performance levels.
Features / Specifications
- Cost-effective, fully-automatic production of the widest variety of pastry products on a compact line
- Versatility: numerous additional specialty attachments that integrate easily into the system (calibrating head, filling station, folding plough unit, seeders, streusel strewing units, moistening device, tray cake devices, scissor pattern cutting device, lattice pattern cutting rollers, punching tools, decorating cutting rollers, coiling roll, chelsea bun coiling unit, various retracting units,...)
- Rugged and durable: Frames made of extra-strength stainless steel from top to bottom, end to end.
- Cleaning as easy as it gets: ease of access to all angles and edges – the quick release mechanism makes it especially easy
- Quiet operation resulting from electrically-powered guillotine
- Synchronized guillotine with additional "pressing" function makes possible an even greater product variety and the highest of quality
- Compact, central and ergonomic control panel for all functions
- Bigger and better touchscreen panel with user-friendly, multi-lingual operator guide and intuitive controls
- Separate tool trolleys available as optional equipment
- Guaranteed safety through adherence to and application of the latest and most stringent safety standards.