The 110Xi4 was developed to improve overall operational productivity and efficiency in a variety of environments. These improvements include:
- Increased print speeds up to 14"/356 mm per second for increased batch and print/apply productivity
- LCD content customizable to user needs
- Large, easy to use, multilingual LCD screen
- Flexible connectivity including simultaneous parallel/Ethernet with internal Ethernet included as standard in the product
- Advanced ribbon- and media-low LCD/e-mail alerts
- Intelligent printhead system
- RFID Ready
The 110Xi4 printer provides a 4.0” (102 mm) print width and with 203-, 300-, or 600-dpi (8, 12, or 23.5 dots per mm) print resolution.
The 110Xi4 printer is ideal for a variety of applications, including top-side and bottom-side circuit board labeling, product identification labels, serial plate labels, product labels, surgical tools and equipment, diagnostic kits, vials and slides, and others.
Built RFID Ready (upgrade kit for UHF EPC Gen 2, Class 1 compliant RFID enablement coming soon), the 110Xi4 allows you to upgrade to RFID technology in the future, providing solid investment protection.
Download Product Brochure (PDF, 705 KB)
- RFID Ready
- Faster Ethernet performance with Internal ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer - included standard
- Handles everything from paper to specialty label/tag stocks
- Satisfies high-volume label requirements
- Offers a wide range of connectivity solutions