Features and Benefits:
- High Power. Capable of testing complete high-burden electromechanical protection schemes and panels.
- Transient Mode. Two channels up to 180 A at 675 VA simulate close-in faults on the power system.
- Flexibility. Configurable sources allow you to test high-burden protection schemes and 3-winding transformer protection systems.
- Multiple Ranges. Delivers maximum power even at low currents, for testing high-burden electromechanical schemes, such as earth/ground fault relays.
- Reliability. Rugged construction and proven state-of-the-art design provide laboratory accuracy without compromising field performance.
For more information about the F6300 please click here