Providing delicate heavy lifting of up to 65,000kg per unit in standard form, these lifting cushions are safe and easy to use.
The Pronal pneumatic lifting bags are fixed and custom-shaped to particular tasks, designed to perform mechanical functions including pushing, pressing, guiding, clamping, blocking, damping, lifting and moving.
Lifting cushions that provide an even, strong lift across all lifting tasks
- Raise heavy beams, construction components, pipelines, heavy vehicles, bulldozers, locomotives and aircraft
- Compact, yet strong construction made from Kevlar fabric layers
- Provides maximum friction on non-slip surfaces
Lifting bags are easily integrated into conventional mechanical systems
- Offers perfect thrust distribution and adaptable to various surfaces
- Low maintenance, rugged construction made of elastomer-coated fabric
- Use on applications such as presses, moulds, conveyors, handling robots and lifting tables
Four models of Pronal CLC low-pressure lifting bags are available. 3, 5, 7 and 12-ton, all with handling straps – complement Air Springs Supply’s broader range of seamless inflatable Pronal lifting bags, including CLT lifting cushions, which can individually handle lifting loads of 65 tons
Pronal's lifting cushions and lifting bags have very low maintenance and are designed to handle demanding lifting