We developed the HGM-RO specifically for reverse osmosis. This pump stands up to all the demands which that process puts on it.
As seawater is such a difficult medium, we planned its construction with duplex steel. And we gave the HGM-RO a compact design that perfectly masters huge osmotic pressures. Starting the pump puts minimum demands on membrane and material.
Top HGM-RO quality enables round-the-clock production of more than 30,000 m3/day per desalination train. Continuous optimisation ensures the best possible efficiency and low energy consumption. Very smooth operation, increased service lives and easy maintenance are further hallmarks of this premium pump.
HGM-RO meets the highest demands – and is top choice for seawater desalination.
Horizontal, radially split, medium-lubricated ring-section pump with radial impellers and plain bearings, axial or, on option, radial single-entry inlet, duplex steel design.
Duplex stainless steel (standard), super duplex stainless steel (on request)
Seawater, chilled water
High Pressure Desalination Pump - HGM-RO Series Benefits:
- Service-friendly design
- Compact design
- Low space requirement thanks to internal bearings and axial inflow
- Ease of assembly and dismantling
- Straight forward installation: Ready-to-use pump set (plug & run) without monitoring systems/pressure gauge
- High operating reliability and long service life
- Designed to be used in large plants (up to 1,500 m3/h per pump)
- High-quality components for ideal seawater treatment
- Optimum vibration characteristics ensured by close bearing spacing
- Low NPSH value thanks to axial inflow with suction stage impeller
- Cost-efficient design
- Tailored to meet individual needs
- Low life cycle costs: no need for auxiliary media or additional supply lines
- Ease of maintenance and low spare parts costs
- Low energy costs because of excellent efficiency
Technical data for High Pressure Desalination Pump - HGM-RO Series
- Max. flow rate at max speed: 1,500 m3/h
- Max. head at max. speed: 950 m
- Max. pump discharge pressure: 120 bar
- Max. temperature: + 40 °C
- Speed: 3,000 / 3,600 rpm