SAIP is a leading manufacturer of factory based high and low pressure polyurethane processing, dispensing machines and process lines as well as other specialised tailor-made equipments for the production of polyurethanes.
SP high pressure foam dispensing machines are equipped with a full range of technical features to maximize control and to guarantee a correct operation.
SP series high pressure machines are available for output from 40 to 200 Kg/min. and variable ratio between 1:5 to 5:1.
SP series machines features components flow rate automatic adjustement and are power by a PLC and an Industrial Personal Computer. This machines are suitable to process polyurethane foams based on HCFC's, HFC's, water blown with or without co-blowing agent and liquid Carbon Dioxide.
SPB series high pressure machines easily meet any production requirement thanks to their sturdy construction and their simplicity of use.
- Easy maintenance and user-friendly
- Efficency in any production conditions
- Quality and price perfect balance
- High quality construction components
- High metering precision, accuracy and reeatability
- Components calibration directly on the mixing head
- High mixing precision, repeatability and uniformity
- Components high conditioning control