Series 115 is available in both standard and Flat-face designs. The series is a CEJN original with extremely small outside dimensions and a patented seal design.
Non-drip connection and disconnection are standard on the CEJN high pressure range.
All exposed components are made of zinc plated steel. The coupling is also available in a design with a safety ring for the locking sleeve to prevent accidental disconnection.
Plastic dust caps are standard on the both the coupling and nipple. The nipple is also available in a design with a hose rupture valve, part no. 10 115 6272.
In the event of a ruptured hose the nipple closes and prevents the system from being drained of oil, which could have critical consequences for production and the environment.
The hose rupture valve closes when the flow exceeds 13.0 litres/minute (2.86 GPM UK).
- Material: Hardened, zinc chromate plated steel
- Max. working pressure: 100 MPa (14500 PSI)
- Min. bursting pressure: 260 MPa (37700 PSI
- Nominal flow diameter: 2.5 mm (3/32")
- Temperature range: - 30°C - + 100°C (-20°F - + 210°F)
- Flow capacity at press. drop 0,4 MPa: 6.0 l/min (1.32 GPM UK)
- Flow capacity at press. drop 50 PSI: 1.47 GPM US
The nipple should not be loaded while disconnected.