With a long lever, it quickly and easily reaches 14000 kPa ADT 919 or 20000 kPa ADT 920. A high quality vernier control allows pressure to be fine-tuned with resolution up to 10 Pa. Two hand tight connectors installed on the pump allow for easy connecting and disconnecting to the test pump without the need for wrenches or thread tape. The ADT 919 and ADT 920 pneumatic high pressure test pump are an ideal comparison test pump for pressure instrument calibration.
Features of the ADT 919 / ADT 920 High Pressure Pneumatic Hand Pumps include:
- Generate 95% vacuum to 2,000 psi (140 bar) pressure
- Generate 2,000 psi (140 bar) in 30 seconds
- 95 kPa to 14000 kPa ADT 919
- -95 kPa to 20000 kPa ADT 920
- 10 Pa resolution
- A specially designed shut-off valve stabilises the pressure during calibration
- A built-in gas-liquid isolator protects the pump from moisture and dirt
- Hand-tight connectors allows easy connecting and disconnecting to the pump, without the use of thread tape or wrenches
- Easy to use / Minimal maintenance
For more information or a qoute on the High Pressure Pneumatic Test Pump | ADT 919 or ADT920 models please call or use the IndustrySearch enquiry for a direct reply.